So a candidate for mayor of Anoka, Thomas Peterson
, has tagged me as part of his campaign. Although being a Canuck prevents me from voting for him, which I would do as his policy on dealing with the catspiracy is choice, I can at least throw some support behind his campaign and answer 5 questions about my unique attributes....
1. Everything smaller than me that isn't a dog or human is prey. Cats, rabbits, birds, that thing that lives either behind the hot tub or near the composter and makes me go bonkers, fish, flies, mice that are outside of the house (I can't be bothered with the ones inside), frogs etc I have chased them all. Some with juicy success, others have only resulted in scratches and scoldings or weird tastes.
2. Being alone isn't for me. As long as I know a human is around, I'm fine. The one time I was left alone I broke out of the crate and tore at the deadbolt door frame until it opened. Then I waited outside until the boy human got home. When he left me alone with other dogs we did all kinds of bad stuff like eat candles. Now I get to go to Grandma's house every day. Sweet!
3. I like to wake my boy human up at the crack of dawn or even in the middle of the night. Not to mark my territory, just to get outside, and stay out. I would wake the girl human up but I doubt any amount of noise can rouse her from a sleep.
4. I'm not big on toys, I have all kinds but they are just not the biggest deal to me. However, if I find a half ripped, stinky, useless old tennis ball on one of my human walks or skates I just have to carry it home.
5. I have a penchant for expressing self love when I meet new and old friends that I really like. It's just what I do, if you don't like it, don't look at it. If you don't like it and you're a human, you are probably just jealous.
* The rules of tag are: I tell you blogtypes five odd or unique things about myself, and then tag five other bloggers. Hmm, 5 others...I'll get back to you about that...